Thursday, October 20, 2005

Of ears and pierces..


What is it with gals and peircings ?? (ok, so i do know a coupla guys with their ears peirced, but hey , me`s a guy and this is MY blog so i`m entitled to the prejudice :D ) ..Now , why would any1 in their right mind actually want to punch a hole thru their body, or any part of it thereof ?? and actually pay for it , for crying out loud ! hell, i know people who`ve been to jail for punching holes thru bodies ..

Ok, so tradition decrees u got to have 2 piercing for ur ear-rings, that much is fine..what better way to attract a predatory male than send out light signals by the sun reflecting off your dangling dongles ( note: i talking abt ear rings, nothing else).. But why in gods name, wud u want any more??I actually know a gal with 6 holes on each ear, and the assortment of ornaments adorning each one makes it look like she has barbed wire running over them..mabye its her idea of symbolically saying "keep out , u words ! i`m not letting u in my ear" :D..
But i digress, getting back to holes in heads, now what could possibly drive this strange species called females to it ? Something tells me it couldnt possibly be in the interests of comfort .. hmm, let me ponder.. I wud have said these things were a means for the catty bi- , um, girls, to show off ( dont get it ? more holes => more sockets for gold trinkets => "ha ha, i got more jewels than u do" syndrome) , but considering the fad these days seems to be revoltingly colored bits of plastic rather than expensive gold ( parents would be heaving sighs of relief at that no doubt), thats one theory down, and i can think of any other, so my guy magnet theory holds ( until the unlikely event of any specimen of the feminine breed perchance happening upon this blog and deigning to let me in on one of their trade secrets)..so until then, let me smirk and amuse myself observing how far these demure desperate females go to attract us desirable males .. ;)

No comments: